Here are your New Year Mosaic Questions
1. Looking back on 2008, what might the theme have been?
2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
One foot in front of the other
6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
Make a record
8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
9. If that happened, how would you feel?
10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?
I am here
I did try to use this picture for the last answer, but it wouldn't work in the mosaic. I might try again tomorrow...
It took me quite awhile of copying and pasting to finish this, so instead of putting here all the information you need to make one of these yourself, I'm just gonna send you to Danette's blog, which is where I got it (by way of Shannon, by way of Suzie)!
Happy New Year.