Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Blogiversary!


I just realized that today is my blogiversary.

Three years ago today I decided I wanted a public place to write.

Even though my college application essay started with the sentence, "In second grade, I decided to become a writer," I have found that writing is actually a very slow process for me (I spend waaaaaaaayyy too much time editing).


Looking at my youtube channel yesterday (no, not something I do often!), I discovered that this video of me reading Max Drives Away has almost 3000 hits! Maybe writing doesn't have to mean a lot of words...

There is always the question of whether I actually have anything to say!

I will continue to stumble my way through the alphabet, hoping for the best.


Thanks for reading!










Peace.

2 comments:

Umā said...

Happy blogiversary Ina (a bit belated, sorry!) and thank you for the shout-out!

ina said...

Thanks, m.heart! And you're welcome. Thanks for inspiring me with your wonderful writing and photography.