Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tuesdays and Thursdays

Tuesday
(The shortcut through the woods the day before yesterday)



Thursday
(The shortcut through the woods today)



I have been walking. On Tuesday, I made the bill-paying rounds in town, ending at the voting booth. Today, because my car was still snowed in from yesterday's storm, the girls and I walked to school. Then, I walked to the outskirts of town, to the store that will not be named, to buy new snow pants for the girls. Then I walked back to school to drop off the pants before recess. Then I walked home. All of this walking today, a total of seven miles, was before breakfast or coffee.



Anytown, USA



Next time, ride a bike!




Peace.

2 comments:

smoke said...

ride a bike!

:)

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm inspired. Off for a walk to the grocery store!
~