Thursday, October 1, 2009

Signs



I haven't felt much like blogging this week. I'm still plodding along with my daily drawings, but I haven't felt like photographing and uploading(?) them for some reason.

I don't know if it has anything to do with all of them being different subjects so far this time (wine bottles, parking lots, trees), instead of all self portraits.

Or if it has to do with the signs of summer ending and winter wanting to roll in. And all the busy bee work that makes in the garden and the house.

Or signs of new life: Congratulations to NTodd and Ericka. Welcome Sam!

Whatever it is, I'll try to post the pictures soon. In the meantime, keep drawing!

P.S. Is a Speed Hump different from a Speed Bump? Why yes, yes it is.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love speed hump signs! http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1218388508920#/photo.php?pid=380162&id=551222580

Lisa at Greenbow said...

A hump, bump or lump all say the same thing...slow down.