Friday, October 24, 2008

I can't be anonymous!

Well, I set this whole blog up so that I could go all anonymous and shit, but I just can't be anonymous. This is odd, because although I can't be anonymous, I am often invisible.

So I'm outing myself. Let's see who notices.


Has anyone seen this woman?


Today is my birthday-eve. Tomorrow, I will be as old as Barack Obama. He's running for president. I'm often running for the school bus. It all makes a life.

P.S. I've added a wishlist on the right, there. It is not called an expectations list. It's what computers are for, right? Ooh! shiny! Anyway, there are a lot of books on the list that I'd love to read, but books take me longer than the library would like. So, if you have any of these (or any others that you think I'd like to read), and you're willing to loan them to me for a while, that'd be swell! In the meantime, if you've got surfing fingers, take a look at what called to me through the ether in the blur of night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday tomorrow Ina
October was a very good month.
all the best people are born this month.
Feb. must have been a very fun month

JohnJS