Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Garden News

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. I guess the more I work in the garden, the less I work in here.

Last night there was a danger of frost, which indeed came to pass. I had to blanket and bucket my newly planted crops. It looks like a strange gathering.




I'm glad I don't have to tuck them all in every night, but the reward for enduring the cold night was a glorious Spring day today. I spent the whole day out in it.


Here are some other garden treasures from this week.


lovely pink flowers say hello.


baby pears on the new bartlett.


blueberry blossoms!






Peace.

3 comments:

chicago dyke said...

very nice! heh, berry nice too.

Dirk Gently said...

aliens having a picnic in your garden!

VforVirginia said...

Oooh, it looks so lovely!

Pears -- DAMN :)