Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'll let you be in my dream, if I can be in yours...

As I've said before, this online community is mighty mighty. The other day at the tavern, Spocko told me of a lovely dream he'd had. It is a gift he gave to me.

ina

I dreamt last night that I was driving on the highway to a wide open place that held hot air balloon races and small plane races.

On the way to the place I saw a white 2 seat plane in front of me on the highway trying to take off. It went up about 4 feet then crashed. I had passed it and saw it crash in my rear view mirror. I was going to stop, but I saw others had already stopped so I kept driving down the road.

I came to your house. Your house was a 3 bedroom single story house that was in the middle of the open area (it was kind of desert like). The house was painted with lots of white and light orange colors almost a pastel orange.

I looked out the window and saw some of the balloons already up in the air and few small planes flying. Also there were a few that were crashed on the ground.

I noticed a basket of Christmas cards in the a bay window area and read some of the comments. They were from famous people who had stayed at your house for the balloon and plane races. The cards were from Mick Jagger, Bono, a Prime Minister and some other famous politicians. They had some personal comments on them thanking you for your hospitality.

I thought to myself. "Wow, ina knows lots of famous people! I'm in good company getting to stay at her house for the hot-air balloon races.

I'm not sure what this dream means.

I just finished reading Tim Powers book Three Days to Never and I think some of the scenes in the dream are taken from there, but why you, your house and your Christmas cards from famous people were part of the dream I don't know. Oh, and I never saw you or your kids in the dream, I just knew that it was your house.


"It's good to see you."
"It's good to be seen."

Talkin' World War III Blues

No comments: