Saturday, June 26, 2010

Catching Up -- Phase One

Thinking has its place in creating art, but when your goal is 100 works of art in 100 days, it's more about action than thought! I got caught up trying to figure out how to add some found objects to my self portraits. That sent me researching and exploring possibilities, which took me away from everyday creating. And now, I need to get caught up in a different way! So here I am, attempting 18 works at once. Here's phase one...



18 pieces if 11x8 paper on the wall


4 pots of paint that the kids mixed up a couple years ago


laying in some loose underpainting



Stay tuned as this develops... (of course, I still need to start today's self portrait, too)...

Lesson learned: You have to dream and dance at the same time.






Peace.

No comments: