Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who's counting?

Inspired by Serena's photograph a day & self portrait a week and Jamie's amazing video of her three hundred sixty five photographs project from 2008, I'm wondering if I can do both for 2009.

Here is my self portrait for this week.

I am allowing myself to choose a photograph, drawing, or painting self portrait, as the mood strikes me each week. Hopefully you can find them here Wednesdays!

As for a photo a day, I'm not quite sure if I will post one each day or seven at the end of the week, but I do hope by the end of the year I figure out how to make a cool video with all three hundred sixty five! Stay tuned...

This is one of the pictures I took today.
This one is at the girls' request.



They were playing "Christmas," and had wrapped all these pretend presents, and wanted documentation!






Peace.

No comments: