Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What do you see?




smoke from fire


art found here.


I disappeared for awhile.

One reason is that, in preparing for hosting the birthday party last week, I had to move all my piles of clutter that I had been working my way through in each room (and feeling like I was making progress!), to my bedroom so it would all be out of sight of the party guests.




Once I saw all that clutter in one place, I felt like I couldn't breathe, like I needed air!



AIR!

The other reason is that also on that day, Iris's birthday, my copy of Soul Coaching finally arrived. So, now I could read the chapters for myself instead of just gathering my information and inspiration from everyone's blogs. What? You want me to turn off my computer and read a book??

So I stepped into the deep waters of denial for a of couple days.



WATER!

Then, yesterday, I was finally ready to go back to my lurking ways and I got caught up with everyone's blogs. I was especially encouraged by PlanetShannon's vlog, and the way she celebrated with such humor that we are soul coaching even when we skip some of the homework! Thank you all.

Today is Day 18, Day 4 of Fire.


art found here.
FIRE!

Today I am present. I am here now.

7 comments

Blogger Kavindra said...

I love your abbreviated journey through the elements you give us. How clever. And now here you are! Welcome!

November 19, 2008 9:44 AM

Delete
Blogger Jamie said...

What a beautiful journey! I enjoyed being on it with you :)

November 19, 2008 10:05 AM

Delete
Blogger Shannon said...

Rock on!!! YAY Welcome to being here!

I'm so happy my crazy post was encouraging. Enjoy the journey!

November 19, 2008 10:22 AM

Delete
Blogger Caroline said...

This is great...your photos are beautiful...I love the last one.

Welcome back!

November 19, 2008 4:39 PM

Delete
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Vroom Vroom! You rock! :)

November 19, 2008 6:48 PM

Delete
Blogger Beautiful Witch said...

Welcome back. :) I love that we are all a part of the process, even when we don't post. I know I still feel the effects of Coal Coaching on my life even when I'm not connected with our community here. I love the photos you've used!

November 19, 2008 11:50 PM

Delete
Blogger chest of drawers said...

I remember being numbed by piles of clutter too...that´s a horrible feeling. Sounds like you´re ready to become free of it.

November 20, 2008 12:28 AM



here on earth...






...i am still working through the clutter.



i took this picture friday. and when i had cleared enough stuff that i could actually see the floor, my body began to move and stretch in the space.

slowly, steadily, i am making mental and physical space in my life.





i spent this morning making cookies with the girls.

fresh from the oven


two sides to every spoon!


our palette


which one will you choose to eat first?



i thanked them for such a lovely time together and tried to explain how much more relaxed and available i am to create when there is a clear work space!

i still haven't cracked the book or written in my journal, but i carry them with me from room to room, as a way to carry the support and encouragement i have received from this group with me, too.




thank you all.

here is a wise post on grounding by my friend hecate. enjoy.




4 comments

Blogger Kavindra said...

Oh those cookies and those children are all delightful.

I love the idea of carrying the book and affirmations around.

November 23, 2008 12:26 PM

Delete
OpenID todayandeveryday said...

Who needs books when you can live it, right! your girls with that spoon, I LOVE that picture. What a great time you had. So happy that the space has opened up so much creativity for you.
Peace~
Dawn

November 23, 2008 2:08 PM

Delete
Blogger Serena said...

What a wonderful day you had with your daughters, Ina....how special is that! I agree...clearing clutter here made a huge difference in how I felt too.

The tree in pic almost seems like it's dancing to me. NEAT!

thanks for the grounding link too ~ :)

love, light and peace,
serena

November 23, 2008 9:13 PM

Delete
Blogger Jamie said...

What a beautiful day. You are making progress! May you dance like that beautiful tree :)

November 24, 2008 4:27 AM

No comments: