Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Inter-tube Conspiracy?

After I tucked the girls in last night, I tried to head over to my favorite tavern for some pre-game show and election eve revelry. But no matter how much I rebooted, I could not connect. I gave up after half an hour and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning and tried again, I still couldn't connect. Luckily this time when I rebooted everything, it worked.

I really feel like sharing this big night with friends and I know there's no way I could find a babysitter at this late date. Besides, my virtual friends are funnier! I just got an email from roy that he's gonna be doin' his live thing at the Voice tonight and is lookin' for some company.

What is the back up plan if the tubes are down tonight?

And now for the important part: Vote!

For some inspiration, here's my favorite word on the subject (I promise today is the last day I'll do this this election!):

No comments: