Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Pink Sisterhood

Serendipity brought me to Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom and I was rewarded with this lovely skelly hand created by Sacred Suzie...



...and now I do what Mrs. B. tells me to do! And you will, too, if you know what's good for you.


Let’s help save lives, by visiting The Breast Cancer Site. By simply clicking once a day, three mammograms per click will be funded for people in need. Do it for yourself, do it for your wife, do it for your friends, do it for children who need their mothers to be healthy.

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I nominate anyone who wants to help.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you won my pendant/decoration and that you love it when you receive it. :) It's so nice to meet you too! Happy Halloween!